The Strathclyde Pension Fund Board meets alongside the Strathclyde Pension Fund Committee.
It helps us with compliance and allows us to take account of all stakeholder interests.
The Board has eight members:
- Four employer representatives:
- Cllr Sandy Watson of North Lanarkshire Council (Chair)
- Cllr Ian Davis of South Ayrshire Council
- Cllr Martin Rooney of West Dunbartonshire Council
- Darren Patterson of the Scottish Police Authority (Joint Secretary)
- Four trade union representatives:
- Andy Thompson of GMB
- Scott Donohoe (Joint Secretary) of UNISON
- Stephen Kelly of UNISON
- Thomas Glavin of UNITE