The agenda, reports and minutes of today's meeting of the Strathclyde Pension Fund Committee are now available.
- Considered Audit Scotland's Annual Audit Report;
- Approved SPF's Audited Annual Accounts 2021 for signature;
- Approved the conclusions of a review of the SPF Direct Investment Portfolio (DIP) including re-naming it the Direct Impact Portfolio;
- Agreed a new investment by DIP of £50m into the Temporis Impact Strategy Fund V; and
- noted updates on investment performance, administration finance and risk.
The Fund's investment return for the year to 30th September 2021 was +17.8%.
Fund value as at 30th September was £27.9 billion.