The Strathclyde Pension Fund Committee met today to review the Fund's 2021 Annual Report and Financial Statements.
Highlights from the report include:
- +25.1% investment return for the year
- +£5.6 billion investment gain for the year
- £26.3 billionclosing value as at 31st March 2021
- + 10.8% p.a. investment return over last 5 years
- More than £500 million totalpensions paid over the year
- £135 million of lump sum payments over the year
- Total membership increased to 258,000
- A+ rating for responsible investment (PRI)
The annual report will now be submitted to Audit Scotland.
The audited version will be published in September.
Strathclyde Pension Fund