Councillors were never in the final salary LGPS and have the following bespoke literature:

Councillors briefing on LGPS 2015

Councillor brief Guide to the LGPS



If you are unhappy with something, we would suggest that you first raise your concern with us.

If you remain unhappy with the service we have provided, you can make a formal complaint via Glasgow City Council's Customer Care team.

If you disagree with a decision we have made, and we have not been unable to resolve this, you can appeal against the decision using our IDRP form.

Before contacting us, please make sure you have read and understood our privacy notice.